In September, Spica Technology is exhibiting at the leading national wind trade fair HUSUM Wind in Germany from September 10 to 13 2019. More than 650 exhibitors will gather to discuss and showcase innovative technology and solutions to help pave the way to 100% renewable energy and a secure energy supply.
The wind trade fair will be held at Messe Husum & Congress:
Messe Husum & Congress
Am Messeplatz 12-18
As the German platform for the cutting-edge technology, variety and the innovative power of the German market and surrounding regions, the exhibition reflects the whole lifecycle of a wind turbine - at HUSUM Wind, wind is thought a step further. All the OEMs and market leaders from Germany and the neighbouring EU countries will be represented in Husum presenting their latest innovative concepts and services. 2019 represents a turning point in that the following year marks the end of the EEG subsidies for the first wind turbines.
(Source: HUSUM Wind).
3 main solutions to be showcased by Spica Technology
Spica Technology will be showcasing three main turbine solutions that can optimise test, operation and maintenance of your turbine or turbine park:
1) A SCADA* electrical panel for e.g. substations to measure the production of your turbine park - developed and designed to be user-friendly for the turbine service engineer.
2) Mobile testing equipment. A mobile suitcase solution that gives you flexible testing equipment fit for the turbine service engineer who travels around to test, operate and maintain wind turbines.
3) A Nordex N50 electrical panel integrated with Spica Retrofit Controller with Spica Control System to extend the life of your ageing Nordex turbine. The Spica Control System (SCS) is an approved solution for a range of operating turbines and is an affordable plug-and-play solution with more valuable data and guaranteed performance. When you get a Spica Retrofit Controller, you also get 1-year access for free to Spica Smart Park that enables you to optimise maintenance, reduce breakdowns and increase your turbine's performance. An online SCADA-based monitoring system of your turbine(s).
Meet Spica Technology
Don't miss this opportunity to enhance knowledge, share experience and enlarge your network on this high-powered unique platform for business, networking and information on the international wind power market.
Meet Spica Technology at the trade fair and let us discuss your options to resolve your turbine challenges and needs to enter the next phase of wind power energy.
CEO | Head of Sales
Anders B. Jensen
CTO | Development
Director of Iberia | M.Sc.EE
Spica Controls Spain
We will be co-exhibiting under the Pavilion of Denmark organised by DWEA in hall 3.
Visit us at our stand no. 3C31.
Find us here >> Download site map.
|* SCADA also known as Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition is a control system architecture that uses computers, networked data communications and graphical user interfaces for high-level process supervisory management, but uses other peripheral devices such as programmable logic controller (PLC) and discrete PID controllers to interface with the energy power plant. The SCADA system allows industrial energy organisations to:
- Control industrial processes locally or at remote locations.
- Monitor, gather, and process real-time data.
- Directly interact with devices such as sensors, valves, pumps, motors and more through HMI software.
- Record events into a log file.
The SCADA software processes, distributes and displays the data, helping operators and other employees to analyse the data and make important decisions for optimising operation of the power plant.
Released July 4th, 2019.